Bobbi and the Strays would not be able to save the lives of so many dogs and cats without the help of our donors. We value every donation, whether big or small, because every donation will make a concrete difference in the life of a dog or cat who needs it. Your donation dollars further support our vital education programs, where we are able to extend this important message to schools and other organizations.
How to donate
Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Enhance the value of your contribution by finding out if your company has a matching program.
Become a monthly sustainer
Stretch out your donation over time by giving a set monthly amount. Simply choose the amount you would like to give below and it will be automatically billed each month.
Other ways to give
- Bequests and Planned Giving: Consider making Bobbi and the Strays part of your estate planning. Read more details here.
- In Memoriam: If you would like to make a donation in memory of a special person or pet, please go to our In Memoriam page here.
- Donations in kind/Amazon Wishlist: We accept several types of in-kind donation of goods and/or services and maintain a “wish list” of items we need that donors may purchase for us. For more information, click here.
- Donations in lieu of gifts or flowers: consider honoring a loved one who loves animals or marking an important occasion by designating Bobbi and the Strays a beneficiary in lieu of gifts or flowers.
- Volunteer with us: We have a number of exciting volunteer opportunities. Read more about them here.